Singapore-based freight and commodity derivatives market Cleartrade Exchange is launching a datafeed aimed at vendors of data display terminals that will include data from its exchange platform along with over-the-counter prices from freight broker Freight Investors Services (FIS), and related index and curve data.
The feed contains four channels. The first includes live bid/ask, open/close and trade data for freight, ferrous metals, agricultural and energy contracts from Cleartrade, and price c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit