Swedish data visualization software provider Panopticon is preparing to release a new component for its Panopticon EX visual data analysis platform that will leverage the HTML5 programming language, which will enable users to access the software’s interactive data analysis and visualization tools via tablet devices such as the Apple iPad.
Currently the EX platform comprises two parts: a server component which allows for enterprise-wide deployment of visual analysis workbooks within a firm’s inte
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit