As market data vendors implement new licensing terms, end-user firms are placing more emphasis on contract management—whether negotiating new services or renewing existing ones—to find potential areas for cost reductions and to maximize the value they can derive from vendor services, according to a panel of end-users at last week’s North American Financial Information Summit.
For firms still looking to maintain or reduce current budgets, it is crucial to keep close track of contract terms and co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit