Vertex Analytics, a Chicago-based data technology startup founded by former developers from Quantitative Analytics, has begun rolling out its first product, a hosted database of high-frequency data and complex event processing engine, designed to reduce the complexity and cost of obtaining, managing and analyzing large amounts of real-time futures and options data.
Officials say the service will appeal to quantitative traders at proprietary trading firms, hedge funds, commodity trading advisors
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit