Markit has unveiled Markit Intellectual Property Model, which assesses the value of publicly-traded companies' patent portfolios, based on information from patent analytics and research provider The Patent Board, to enable users to use the inherent worth of companies' intellectual property as an additional input to support investment decisions.
The Markit IP Model comprises nine factors, including metrics on patent production efficiency -- which takes into account the number of patents a company
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse