Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar has launched Morningstar Markets Commodities Edition, a real-time and historical energy and commodities market data product aimed at traders and risk managers, which combines historical energy data -- including pricing and fundamental data for oil, natural gas, electricity, coal, emissions and hydroelectric power -- with real-time exchange data and news in one platform to provide "a truly holistic view of the energy markets," offici
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act