The EMEA Trade Data Standardization Working Group, which was set up by industry standards body FIX Protocol Ltd in 2011 to explore standards for post-trade data, will this week release official guidelines for standardized market data and trade reports that could pave the way for a pan-European consolidated tape.
As part of its review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, dubbed MiFID 2, the European Commission highlighted the need for more transparency in post-trade data. In particu
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit