Low-latency trading and data network and infrastructure technology providers Victory Networks and Sailfish Systems—both originally spin-offs from trading firms that now provide low-latency infrastructure services to other traders and institutions, ranging from individual traders on exchange floors to desks of large global banks—have merged to create a larger vendor with a greater physical footprint and access to more resources, officials say.
Victory acquired Sailfish for an undisclosed sum at t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling