The Chicago Stock Exchange has rolled out Informatica Ultra Messaging as its enterprise messaging backbone, allowing it to process orders and market data feeds at sub-millisecond response times, while decreasing costs and potential single points of failure, replacing an in-house-developed TCP messaging solution.
Ultra Messaging simplifies the exchange's IT environment and accelerates market data delivery, while reducing trade latency and jitter, decreasing CPU utilization during peak traffic times, and reducing hardware and maintenance costs by eliminating components such as network hops and message brokers.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit