Herndon, VA-based network provider CFN Services has rolled out a network aimed at non-latency-sensitive market data consumers, accompanied by a new pricing model for non-low-latency bandwidth up to 200 Megabits per second.
The service is aimed at market participants seeking a secure and efficient means to distribute data, but who do not need that data at the lowest latency, such as an exchange providing data to a retail broker, banks connected to retail, corporate and small institutional clients
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit