Nasdaq suspended trading in options linked to the index-which tracks a 100 of the largest domestic and international non-financial securities listed on the Nasdaq stock market based on market capitalization-at 12:06pm ET today on Nasdaq's PHLX options exchange (the former Philadelphia Stock Exchange) and the Nasdaq Options Market (NOM) "because Nasdaq is not disseminating values for the Nasdaq 100 index," the exchange stated in a trader alert notice.
Nasdaq then halted trading between 12:14pm an
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp