New features in Datacom's TradeViewer include the ability to: support complex feeds that don't map multicast groups to feed channels on a one-to-one basis, drag and copy analysis engine configurations for better ease of use; derive more granular traffic statistics at the individual multicast channel level; query feed events such as gaps or microbursts using SQL; and generate SSL certificates for greater security.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II