Previously, Quandl curated and maintained the datasets available on the platform itself, but opened up the platform to users after receiving demand from customers to add their own datasets, and as a way to organically grow its data coverage.
Currently, there are around 8 million datasets indexed on the platform, up from 4 million in April, covering financial and economic time-series data from exchanges, clearinghouses and trade organizations, central banks, regulators and government bodies, as w
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank