Using algorithms based on online network analysis and perfected over 18 months, Eagle Alpha has selected 10,108 influencers and divided them into 119 lists, including a proprietary set of sectors and topics, including Apple, US CEOs, US technology, US media, US telecom, global oil and gas, European telecom, UK media, Africa mining unions, and India macroeconomics, says Eagle Alpha chief executive Emmett Kilduff, adding that the lists solve the challenge for traders of figuring out which Twitter
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers