WSI launched Xceptor Vendor Data Manager last year (IMD, July 4, 2013) to provide a data centralization layer between data consumers and file- or request-based data sources to cache data that might be needed by multiple users, and provide this data from the cache layer rather than querying the vendor source each time a user requests data, hence reducing duplicative data requests and corresponding market data fees.
The vendor initially applied the technology to a large, unnamed bank client's Bloo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming