The Duration metric measures the probability of whether a stock's bull trend will continue based on statistical distribution of durations.
The Magnitude indicator measures the probability that a bull trend will continue based on the statistical distribution of magnitude, while the UPI indicator represents the average of Duration and Magnitude.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit