The recently rolled out kill switch capability enables firms to stop certain activity on their network─for example, terminating trading flows, enforcing limits and rate limits, re-routing clients to alternate trading venues, or enforcing other risk and compliance policies─if certain thresholds are breached, such as if market data rates exceed certain levels.
The platform analyzes data streams─including trade and market data─in real-time and issues a shutdown alert if thresholds are breached, whi
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won