Developed with Toronto-based valuations provider Prism Valuation, in which Icap holds a minority stake, the service uses listed options data and historical trade data from Icap to create an investment model verified using the broker's daily trade data.
The broker then emails a CSV file containing the surfaces and curves at 5:30pm each day, or allows users to download the data from an FTP site.
Kevin Taylor, managing director of Icap Information Services, says the new service "provides investment
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse