The vendor began rolling out the web-based portal to portfolio managers over the past six weeks to help investment professionals and active traders who could benefit from using social media as an input to their trading and investment strategies better understand how they can use the data as an input.
While the vendor has traditionally targeted quant traders with machine-readable datafeeds, “we found there are lots of analysts and traders that need desktops,” says Jim Maclay, managing director an
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership