The new version of eSignal includes an App Store with access to 17 apps for streaming news, economic indicators, options trading signals, exchange-traded funds tools, and fundamental analysis.
The upgrade also includes data-sharing capabilities that allow users to share real-time insights via their Facebook and Twitter accounts using eSignal's Market Screener Plus.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act