Perseus chief executive Jock Percy says the company had received investment approaches in the past, but only decided to seek out an investor after realizing that with funding, it could complete its planned rollout of global locations in just over a year, compared to around five years through organic growth alone.
"The cost of deploying in a location is never met by the first customer [to sign up for that location]. It takes significant investment to deploy infrastructure into a new region or are
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit