The currency pairs affected include US dollar spot trades against the Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and Singapore dollars, Chinese renminbi, UK pounds sterling, Japanese yen, Mexican peso, and euros, as well as Australian dollar versus New Zealand dollar. The Minimum Quote Life on Matching will also now be 100 milliseconds.
"Following our recent launch of iceberg orders on Matching, the market data frequency changes are the latest in a series of innovations to improve access to liquidity for
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II