The AOE provides users with an open platform for "on-the-fly" processing of network data, allowing users to migrate portions of their business logic to the FPGA. By processing data on the FPGA before it reaches the server CPU, the AOE reduces application run-time and decreases overall latency and CPU workloads.
"Many of our customers are building network-intensive applications that require extreme low latency. While microprocessors are continuing to expand processing power with a multi-core appr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership