In January, ICE will expand SFTI's fiber connectivity between New Jersey access centers in Mahwah, Secaucus and Carteret to provide lower latency and better resiliency.
In the first quarter, SFTI will increase customer connection speeds to Mahwah to 40 Gigabits per second, which it recently rolled out for connection to datacenters in Chicago, New York, Secaucus and Carteret, and will also introduce a wireless network between Mahwah and other US access centers, as well as wireless connectivity in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit