Users can select five different chart types─candlestick, bar, colored bar, line and wave─and 23 technical indicators, and can add their own drawings and notes to the charts. By using HTML5, the charts are optimized for use across desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
The charts are generated by Edgar Online using its own data and ChartIQ's application and API─of which it is a distributor─in response to web services calls from OTC Markets' websites, and are accompanied by price, earnings, divid
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech