Although Content Lab is still taking shape, Sippel says he hopes to create an “innovative think tank that works on new ideas, produces new research and creates thought leadership” in areas connected to its market data service lines, but isn’t “constrained by the specific mechanics that are inherent in our service lines, like an index or a real-time data product.” The team behind Content Lab will be more disconnected from the “day-to-day work” on existing products to be able to come up with “the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech