The Viper platform combines the Exegy Client API with Neeve’s Java-based, X Platform for building, managing and supporting transaction processing applications. The integration with Exegy's API means that developers can now build applications using X Platform that capture normalized data from Exegy ticker plants and market data appliances, such as order management systems, smart order routers and algorithmic trading engines.
“X Platform is an in-memory computing platform for building transaction
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act