The iXPM Symbol Switch can filter unwanted symbols on each of its 32 ports; can connect up to 32 trading servers to an exchange, or can support hundreds of servers by also using xCelor's XPM switch; allows a choice of protocols per port for faster adoption, along with xCelor's own format that removes the need to re-parse data thus reducing latency.
"The iXPM launch is the springboard into our next-generation of switches. This offers an unprecedented level of flexibility and per-port customizati
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform