The Rimes Managed Feeds Workstation allows operations staff and data consumers to track all benchmark feeds sourced from Rimes, provides provenance and lineage reports for data from the source to the point of use, and enables clients to demonstrate to data providers and regulators what data they are using and how they are using it.
Meanwhile, the Rimes Benchmark Analytics Workstation highlights changes to key attributes of an index, such as companies joining or leaving an index, providing front
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won