The new additions will appeal to investors using FTSE4Good indexes who require an index option for their emerging markets allocations. FTSE4Good is part of FTSE Russell's wider sustainability offering, which includes the recent launch of low carbon (LCE) data model (IMD, May 2) and FTSE Russell's first Smart Sustainability index.
Separately, FTSE Russell is also releasing its new ESG Ratings data model, which provides underlying environmental, social and governance data on more than 4,100 compa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling