The new indexes─including the Bats France 40, Bats Germany 30, Bats Italy 40 and Bats Switzerland 20 indexes─will go live on Dec. 19, and will provide "real-time, high-quality and low-cost alternatives to those provided by the incumbent index providers," officials say. Bats will now continue to expand its index offering into other European national and regional indexes over the coming months.
In June, Bats announced its foray into the index space with an offering of 18 indexes, covering small- t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech