Officials say the platform─which provides consensus models on more than 1,500 companies across all sectors by normalizing the underlying data behind research analysts’ financial models and forecasts─improves how investors consume sell-side research.
Visible Alpha uses machine-learning and a team of more than 130 analysts and sector specialists to extract data and logic from analysts’ spreadsheets to provide comparable and consensus views across hundreds of line items such as unit sales, pricing
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling