The vendors began working together for over a year, during which time, they have built up an online store of more than a year of historical tick data for some datasets, already covering three million securities, and will soon have a year’s worth of data for all of Activ’s datasets stored in Big XYT’s cloud storage facility, says Ben Collins, managing director for Europe at Activ Financial.
In addition to providing the online data store to house the data, Big XYT has added its e-commerce platfor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech