The Treasury database─available via API access or as libraries for Excel, R and Python─includes prices, yields, derived metrics and detailed metadata for Treasury bills, bonds and notes.
Quandl and ICE Data Services intend to expand the service to also offer data on agency and corporate bonds, mortgage-backed securities, equities, mutual funds and options, as well as EMEA and Asia-Pacific securities.
“Treasury data is an essential part of a quant’s financial toolkit, and it’s never been this e
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling