Last week we offered our predictions of what the content and software vendor landscape will look like in 2011. This week, we're continuing our possibly foolhardy train of thought and looking at exchanges.
Exchanges are taking up more and more space in each week's issue, with one again taking a front-page slot this week. The European exchanges have been particularly active of late, but their counterparts in both North America and Asia-Pacific certainly arensitting around twiddling their thumbs
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II