As one year ends, so another begins. And as one low-latency data vendor, HyperFeed, withers, so another in the form of Thomson Financial looks set to bloom after announcing its resolution to enter the low-latency market.
Thomson has long held ambitions to enter the low-latency space, and has pursued this via both internal development efforts and—according to numerous sources over the years—by exploring the possibility of acquiring existing players. So far, none of these efforts have yielded r
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit