Don't get me wrong: both vendors continue to make their mark with constant innovations-just note the stories in this issue about Thomson's continuing drive to expand its research content, or Reuters' new products for generating alerts based on credit events and valuation of exotic instruments. However, while the two may operate at the cutting edge, smaller vendors are consistently perceived as being the ones that actually redefine what constitutes cutting edge.
For example, elsewhere in this
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit