Earlier this month, we asked readers on the user side to comment on their vendors. What problems do they have? What would they like to see? A number of common themes emerged.
Increased competition is one. Many customers see a duopoly, with Reuters and Bloomberg as the only real choices, at least in terms of premium products. This is a particular concern for technologists as Reuters continues its drive to migrate customers to Reuters Market Data System (RMDS), its next-generation data distribu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act