SIFMA may be less of a tourist trap than Nevada's Sin City, but it's just as exciting-at least for the market data technology aficionados that prowl the booths (and journalists with an unhealthy obsession for all things market data). But while the financial markets' recent rollercoaster ride has left investors feeling that once-safe investments have proved a gamble, SIFMA is all about technologies that take lady luck out of the equation, and guarantee firms can hit the jackpot, no matter the han
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers