In the wake of Inside Market Data 2004, we thought we would round up some of the requests and comments heard during the show and provide a sort-of advice column for the industry.
From the users to their vendors:
Think outside the box. Throw away the commercial policy guides and take a longer-term view. Offer flexible solutions with flexible pricing. Customers no longer want an all-in-one-box, nor do they want to pay for content or applications that they don’t use.
Improve your sales operation.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming