And as these trends continue, each item becomes more important. For example, as consolidation continues—most recently with the acquisitions of Fininfo and Infotec by Telekurs and GL Trade, respectively—each new deal carries extra weight as the number of vendors overall becomes smaller, and the pool of potential acquisitions becomes more shallow.
However, consolidation is certain to continue apace. As the pending Thomson-Reuters takeover creates an information giant to rival Bloomberg, it leav
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit