CEP is the process by which simple events—such as a single stock quote—can be correlated with other factors, such as a corresponding option price or other data over a timeframe to create a moving average.
It is these relationships that can enable traders to identify disparities between a stock and its derivatives, fair value or other instruments, and provide opportunities for arbitrage trading. Or more likely, since the volume of data required for analysis is constantly growing and changing a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse