According to the convention, the advent of spring and sunny weather improves your mood. Well, it's mid-April but it's also rainy and cool here in London—and yet we're feeling pretty good.
We can think of two reasons in particular. First, we love seeing signs of growth in the market. This week we learn that Asset Control has snagged David Hirschfeld—stealing him from one of its own clients (Citadel Investment Group, a hedge fund based in Chicago; see page 1). Among other things, Hirschfeld has
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership