Last week's story on Mike Atkin's sudden departure from the FISD made a nice splash at the group's Nov. 9 conference, if we do say so ourselves. We weren't surprised, as news of Atkin's exit is making ripples in the larger market data industry as well as in the group itself.
But the perception that Atkin is the FISD presumes that the members are a non-factor. That point was clear at last week's conference, where the members were more vocal than ever. Even we were surprised at the specific and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit