Firms are torn between cost pressures and demands from trading professionals for better, more diverse data to power their analytical applications. Managing market data by outsourcing can be the answer. By Kent Lazarus, president and COO, Iverson Financial Systems.
Market data management (MDM), sometimes also known as data management, is defined as the processes, systems and people required to supply front-office investment professionals with the reliable data they need to do trading analysis
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit