For example, the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange is developing a new datafeed utilizing the industry-standard FIX Protocol and its FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming data) derivative that compresses data messages to reduce bandwidth usage.
Currently, firms can receive Micex data either via data aggregators or via an existing direct feed from the exchange in its own native protocol. While not intended to replace these options, the FIX-FAST feed is specifically designed to provide the exchange'
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit