As the market has started to recover, one of the brightest spots in the industry has been hedge funds. Hedge funds have been growing at a tremendous rate, much more quickly than other parts of the market. And while their growth is now slowing, market data vendors have begun to make their move, revealing their strategies for grabbing a slice of the pie.
When it comes to market data, hedge funds are interested in one thing: speed. After all, they are one of the biggest users of program or algor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act