Businesses move in cycles, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that outsourcing is back in favor. During the most recent flush times, firms insisted that IT is a core competency and kept those functions close at hand. But after the last few years of cost-cutting, firms are following the usual pattern of taking the completely opposite path and giving responsibility for their IT functions to outside companies.
What does this have to do with market data? In the past, even when IT was outsourced mark
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech