Matching a user to the right market data can help manage costs.
By Bob Sinnige, senior consultant, Screen Consultants
Equipping investment professionals with the correct tools at the best price is a tedious exercise at best. In many cases, new staff are either equipped with what they were used to at their previous employer or given what everyone else has.
Despite the continued emphasis on cost control, lowering the expense of real-time market data services is difficult.
Have you ever asked a p
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership