Though IMD writes about reference data only rarely, it remains an essential part of any firm's data operation. As I write, we're putting the finishing touches to a special report on reference data and examining its relationship with real-time market data-both in terms of the content itself and the organizational structures for both types of data at end-users and vendors.
According to respondents so far, the structures for acquiring market and reference data at user firms have largely diverged
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming